Did you know that approximately 91% of regular consumers check their email at least once a day? Email is the go-to tool for every person in the business world. In 2015, it was reported that the average number of emails sent and received per day was 205 billion. The same study showed that this number is only expected to grow, and could possibly reach 246 billion by the end of 2019.
Even though email is not the best communication tool, these numbers still indicate that its popularity is on the rise.
Email marketing is still going strong
With so many digital distractions, many thought email marketing is slowly dying out. But this is where they’re wrong. Newsletters are withstanding the test of time and email marketing is only becoming more and more advanced.
Today, some of the best newsletters such as The New York Times Daily have extremely high followings and deliver useful information that people look forward to each day. Email marketing is also still one of the best customer acquisition channels out there so if you are not building effective email campaigns, you are not using your full potential.
Incorporating video in MailChimp email campaigns
MailChimp is a great platform for building and managing your email campaigns. It’s used by more than 8 million people and businesses around the world, sending over 600 million emails per day. To make your email campaign even more powerful, incorporating video will help you increase its open rate by 5.6% and increase click-through rates by 96%.
The video email platform, Covideo, offers a simple option of adding videos to your email campaigns in MailChimp, in just a few quick steps. Its copy-and-paste method can be used to embed videos into a wide range of CRM and email marketing tools. The bonus for you: by using the Covideo marketing source code, viewers are tracked as if the video was sent directly from the Covideo system – with full reporting available in your account back office.
How to add Covideo to MailChimp email
If you have an account (if not, get Covideo for free here):
1. Log in to your Covideo account to view your Video Library.
2. In your Video Library find the video you wish to add to your email campaign.
3. Find the “Post Links” column to the right and click on the blue box that corresponds with your video. A small window will appear that will offer different options for sharing.
4. Once the window opens, click on the green CRM button. This will take you to a page where you can change your email icon and copy your video’s code.
5. Click on the “COPY CRM CODE” button to copy your video’s code.
6. Log in to your MailChimp account and open the editing tool for the email in which you want to add your video.
7. Hover your mouse over the specific area where you want to place your video and right-click to paste the CRM code of your video.
Covideo provides video email software that helps businesses and individuals communicate more effectively, build relationships faster and reinforce their brands with easy-to-make personalized videos.
Use video today by signing up for a 14 day free trial with Covideo!