Send videos at ease with communication software
Record, send, and track video messages and send through your favorite channels like email, text, social media, or CRM.
Communicate more effectively with video
Communicate how you would in person, but with the convenience of an email. Used and loved by sales, marketing, customer service teams and more.
What is Covideo?
Covideo is a communication software that allows you to record, send, and track personalized video messages. Stand out in the inbox and communicate person-to-person rather than device-to-device.
People want to do business with people, not technology. Skip impersonal interactions by incorporating personalized video emails into your outreach for prospecting, follow-ups, referrals and more.
Breakthrough the noise of a busy inbox by delivering eye-catching video email campaigns that engage your audience and drive action. Promote your next event, showcase your newest product, or share the people and stories behind your brand.
Delight customers with personalized experiences that keep them coming back and telling others. Reduce the risk of miscommunication and misunderstanding by providing a visual demonstration with a detailed explanation in video format.
With the current virtual work environment that we’ve all had to adjust to, everyone is relying on all sorts of communication tools to continue operating successfully. There are so many different kinds of personal communication platforms out there but in this article, we’re going to focus specifically on business communication tools. We’ll also delve a little deeper into the following topics:
- What is business communication software?
- Value of communication software for business
- Types of communication software
- Virtual & video communication solutions
What is business communication?
Whenever you share information or communicate ideas with colleagues, team members, but outside and inside your organization, you’re taking part in business communication! There are many different forms of business communication. This type of communication can include international correspondence, and communication with customers, clients, and prospects. With the rise of virtual work and work from home environments, the need for communications software is crucial to continue business as usual. But what is communication software? Don’t worry – we’ll discuss this in more detail below!
The main takeaway here is that business communication is a bit different from our everyday communication in our personal lives. It’s often not as common to text, or use communications apps when chatting with colleagues. Business communication needs to be a lot more professional and has certain boundaries. Some common forms of business communication include email, video conferencing, and more!
Importance of business communication software
The rise of remote works has made us recognize just how important and valuable effective communication tools for business are. Because most of us work from home now, the way that we share information and communication ideas with our co-workers has drastically changed. Because we’re all lacking a physical closeness, it’s important that the tools we use can help make up for that and help us achieve the same efficient type of communication that we’re so used to. Business communication solution adds a significant amount of value to all aspects of business and allows us to work effectively from wherever we are in the world.
Effective business communication is important across all types of departments. Internal communication facilitates collaboration, it can help you share updates with your team, and generally operate a business as a whole. Communication with prospects as well as with current customers whether it be for customer support or client relations is important in retaining and growing business relationships. Communication in a marketing department is also crucial in the success of your business. Communicating your brand’s image and messages can help you attract new customers as well as update and inform current ones. Overall, every single department in a business relies heavily on having clear communication pathways, and therefore, having a reliable business communication tool is should be a top priority.
Types of communication software
There are many different types of communication software that can be used for different purposes. We’re going to give you an overview of a few different types of these tools and when you would use them.
- Internal communication software – These tools facilitate in communication within your entire organization. These can be used to talk about projects with teams, share feedback, or just to have general conversations with colleagues. An example of this type of software is Microsoft Teams, a well-known internal communication software.
- Team communication tools – These types of software are similar to internal communication tools but some platforms are more geared towards specific teams to help you work effectively within your department. A common team communication tool used within large companies is Jira or Asana.
- Messaging software – Messaging software is used for back and forth communication, whether it’s used for text communication, video, or other forms of communication. Slack is another common messaging software used for communication.
- Virtual communication tools – These tools allow you to communicate effectively while at home and tend to be video solutions. These tools can be used to host meetings or just to send video emails. A go-to virtual communication tool that companies love is Covideo or Google Meet.
- Customer communication software – Companies use these types of tools to help communicate with customers whether it be to provide support or answer common questions. These software tools aid in communication with and maintaining relationships with customers. A great example of this tool is Salesforce!
- Personal communication software – These tools are what we use in our personal lives. They can be used in marketing departments or to stay connected with colleagues outside of the office. These tools include Snapchat, Whatsapp, texting, and other social media platforms.
Since we’re all working and communicating from home, there has also been a steady rise in video communication. Video communication messaging platforms are so effective because they essentially allow you to communicate how you would in person. There are a few different types of video communication tools. What we most commonly think of is video conferencing or communication software like Skype or Zoom. What most don’t realize is that there are other forms of video communication for when you don’t necessarily want to jump on a live conversation with someone but would still prefer to record a video message as opposed to typing one out.
Video messaging tools can help you create effective communication videos to both colleagues, sales prospects, and current customers. They can be used in every single type of business department and can help you personalize and customize how you communicate. The best video communication companies make it easy for you to record, send, and track these video messages, and that’s exactly what Covideo does. Covideo does all of the heavy lifting for you and can help you customize your approach and send videos using your favorite types of CRM platforms. With Covideo, you can increase open rates and click-through rates on all of your video emails. Covideo allows you to add captions, call-to-action buttons, custom landing pages, and more to all of your video messages. These can help video watchers stay engaged and encourage them to interact with your message in a more direct way.
Enhance your communication tools in the workplace
The value of connecting and building relationships which is best done through communication authentically is priceless. The best way to do that is through video. Online communication tools are incredibly important to maintain a successful and efficient work environment, especially when working remotely. Communication platforms for business range in their goals and use cases.
The best communication software examples include tools that you can use across all departments and internally! Our favorite communication tool is Covideo! With Covideo, you can use video recording software free of charge with all of our standard features to see what it’s all about. Try it out for 7-days to kickstart using video in your new communication strategies; no credit card required! Learn more about our demo now!