When launched in 2004, Covideo was the pioneer behind bringing personal connection back to business. We hold that same core value today among our own team.
Covideo is seeking an Account Executive (AE) to join our growing company. As an AE, you will generate sales with new businesses. The ideal candidate possesses experience with B2B sales-driven organizations and has a track record of exceeding sales quotas. The AE will work to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with company goals, while maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Prospect for new businesses from a variety of verticals including SaaS, insurance, mortgage, education, staffing, and more.
- Run outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create self-generated sales opportunities
- Arrange virtual meetings with prospective clients to discuss their needs and review the product
- Exceed sales goals and expectations for quotas
- Address any necessary issues with prospective clients before contracts are signed
- Work as a partner with a designated Account Manager to ensure successful training/on-boarding, adoption, and achievement of goals as outlined by client.
- Communicate client ideas, information, and needs to other internal departments, including marketing, support, development, and account management teams.
- Diligently and consistently follow SOP (not limited to but including tracking all activity and correspondence in Salesforce).
- Maintain good client relationships while building new client relationships
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years related experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be on video (using Covideo product for sales-related outreach)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive and unafraid to negotiate
- Operates at all times with honesty and integrity
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills